In Newsweek March 6, 2000, he compares the PlayStation 2 to ‘The Matrix.’ He claims PS2 will be the ‘ideal home server.’ and “Starting from next year you’ll be able to jack into ‘The Matrix’!” Why he makes such claims is beyond me. The point was to be free of The Matrix not to be a part of it as he suggests. That and they expect PS2 to sell 100 Million Units! Bwa ha ha. If I offend anyone by reporting badly on PS2, Sorry. I am just loyal to Nintendo. Going to school means I only have money to pick the highest in quality of games. That means Nintendo.
Add Community News
- The Matrix Retold by Mom – Enjoy this! May 3, 2013
- The Muppets to appear on Good Luck Charlie Season 4 Premiere
- Disneynature Films – What’s next? Wings of Life and Bears
- The New Star Wars Trilogy, Episodes VII – IX: Disney and Lucasfilm Present
- Star Wars Prequel Reboot Blog #7: How does Leia remember her mother? Lies and Lives – Padme, Vader and Palpatine
- Please Release Ed on DVD and Blu-ray – #2