Interplay Entertainment Corp. (Nasdaq: IPLY) and Shiny Entertainment has announced plans to develop interactive entertainment projects, encompassing current and future interactive gaming platforms, based on upcoming sequels to Warner Bros.’ Pictures blockbuster film, “The Matrix.” The agreement with Warner Bros. Consumer Products encompasses current and future interactive gaming platforms.
Make sure to include everything listed in our SUBMISSION PROCEDURE. Read about the work environment and what we consider important qualities in people we hire here. The job application should be directed to Executive Producer Stuart Roch see contact info below.
3D Art Guru
A successful candidate will have previous experience in all areas of 3D art from either a console or PC game background. Candidates must be able to create 3D world geometry, create high and low res models, do conceptual drawings, and have good texture mapping abilities. This person must be a technical artist and a jack-of-all trades. This open position calls for the artist to be able to contribute to all aspects of the game from opening logos to the end credits. Jobs will vary for this position from mundane art tasks such as font creation to more challenging high res modeling. Solid 3DS Max experience is required and a solid history of shipping quality titles is a major plus.
Cineractive Sequence Artist
Candidates must be able to build low to medium poly environments and objects and have good texture mapping abilities. Previous experience building game environments for a 3rd or 1st person action adventure title is a major plus. Candidates must know 3D Studio Max and have a track record of working on quality shipped titles.
For artists and animators
1) Demo reel and/or sample discs with explicit information concerning what work is yours and what is not. There’s nothing more frustrating than looking at a reel and finding out that “That particular piece was done by somebody else, but I lit the scene…”
2) What software packages were used to create your demo reel.
3) Concise resume, with a listing of previous employers.
4) Listing of projects and your involvement with them.
5) Listing of software packages used and your experience level with each.
6) Tell us what position you are applying for.
7) Cover letter telling us why you’re the person we should hire.
Shiny Entertainment, Inc.
ATT: Executive Producer Stuart Roch
1088 NORTH Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California 92651-1338
Tel: USA 1 (949) 494 0772
Fax: USA 1 (949) 376 8343
NOTE: If you would like materials sent back, please include return postage.
All materials are considered confidential.